- This event has passed.
National Goof Off Day
National Goof Off Day on March 22nd each year gives everyone the opportunity to have a little extra fun. The day is also known as International Goof Off Day.
It is a day to relax, enjoy and goof off. Do something fun and leave the work until tomorrow. Everybody needs to take a break from time to time. It is often so easy to get so involved in the work and pressures in our lives. So stop, take a break, find something different!
Let any goofy idea pop into your head. Make paper airplanes from seed packets. Doodle pictures of poodles in puddles in Peru. Play a game of Jenga with randomly stacked spice jars. Or do the obvious and spend the day in your pajamas doing nothing.
HOW TO OBSERVE NATIONAL GOOF OFF DAY
- Catch up on some sleep or read a good book.
- You might also watch a good movie or even play a board game.
- Maybe even get caught goofing off with some of your friends.
- Strictly speaking, goofing off is the avoidance of work. So whatever you do, try not to look like you are working.
- Goof off with your kids. Check out these 5 Great Ways to Goof Off with Your Kids.
- Use #NationalGoofOffDay to post on social media.