#STN | #SpanningTheNeed is a space for storytellers. The stories of creators. The stories of visionaries. The stories of everyday people doing the extraordinary. The stories of our great community. #STN | #SpanningTheNeed is a podcast and good feel news story website of thoughtfully curated experiences, news, advice, and culture. in a way that truly “spans the need” of others in our community by giving the community a voice. Whether it’s sports, politics, news, food, or events; there is a story to be told and a need to be met—welcome to that venue.
Tune in to #SpanningtheNeed to find:
- A podcast with special guests, who are all professionals and experts in their fields.
- A weekly recognition of our “Person of the Week,” where we acknowledge individuals’ special work in the community.
- A blog that covers anything and everything about those individuals and the community they inhabit.
- Listener-submitted articles about important subjects, both locally and on a broader scale.
- News on events and other happenings in the community.
- And much, much more!
We encourage you to navigate the website, learn more about all that we have to offer, and reach out with any questions that you have.
Be on the Show
If you believe that you or someone you know would make for an interesting interview on the “Spanning the Need” podcast, contact us. Anthony is looking to bring in guests who have a story to share. Whether you know business, politics, health, or sports, or simply have a heartwarming and uplifting story to share, we want to hear from you! Head over to the CONTACT US page and use the subject line “#SpanningtheNeed Guest.”
Armstrong Neighborhood Channel 100
#SpanningtheNeed is happy to partner with Armstrong to televise passed episodes. Please look out for for our shows on the local Amrstrong Neighborhood Channel 100 Monday to Friday at 6:30pm. The communities that this channel cover, but are not limited to are Boardman, Canfield, Poland, Campbell, Berlin Center, North Lima, McDonald, Mineral Ridge and parts of Columbiana County. Check your local listing, click here for more information.