When March 30th arrives, so does National Virtual Vacation Day, reminding us all to relax, recharge, and rejuvenate no matter where we are.
Vacations restore our minds, bodies, and souls. For example, studies show that taking a vacation lowers the risk of heart disease. They also help hone our problem-solving skills and promote overall brain health. Furthermore, we’re more satisfied with the money spent on vacations than material goods.
However, virtual vacations do not require money, packing, or transcontinental flights. All you need to achieve a virtual vacation is your imagination and free VR apps or a VR headset.
If you can dream it, you can achieve a virtual vacation. Enjoy an exciting African safari. Or hike the exotic Amazon rainforest. Then hit the beach in Bali, or join in the festivities at Mardi Gras. Explore a space vacation if you dare! Adventurers to armchair travelers thrill at the possibilities.
HOW TO OBSERVE VIRTUAL VACATION DAY
- Check out these VR tours to get you started.
- While exploring, be sure to share your virtual vacation with others.
- Take a tour of your favorite places and learn something along the way. Grab some snacks for the ride, too!
- Learn more about virtual vacations. It’s easy, and you can learn ways to enjoy one at Terrance Talks Travel.
- Share your favorite virtual holidays using #VirtualVacationDay to share on social media.