- This event has passed.
October 6 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm EDT
The Downtown Youngstown Partnership presents First Fridays on Friday, October 6 from 5:00pm-10:00pm in downtown Youngstown.
Support our businesses, arts & culture:
- The Butler Institute of American Art will be hosting an evening of art activities, docent-led tours, and a membership drive – sign up to become a member at the event and receive a free Masterworks Book of the Butler’s collection. Open 5:00pm-7:00pm.
- The McDonough Museum of Art will be open late for you to view the exhibitions and try to win a prize with the art scavenger hunt. They will also have a maker table set up to create your own visual manifesto based on the work of #notwhite collective, which is on view now. Open 5:00pm-8:00pm.
- The Octave Live Music and Event Center will take the lead in the First Fridays’ festivities. Prepare to be blown away by their incredible house band and get ready to dance the night away with their phenomenal house DJ! Indulge in delectable food and refreshing drinks, including their exclusive signature drink, “Cheers to Youngstown.” Best of all, this spectacular event is absolutely free. 5:00pm-10:00pm.
- Noble Creature Wild Ales and Lagers: LvrBoy performing from 7:30pm-9:30pm.
- Yosteria: $10 in-house pizzas all night.
- YSU Theater performance of Zombie Prom at 7:30pm at Bliss Hall. Free for YSU Students, $16 GA.
- Happy Hour at Bistro 1907 from 4:00pm-6:00pm – 1/2 off glass pours of wine, plus $2 off craft cocktails and draughts.
- Penguin City Brewing Tabletop Station Game Night 7:00pm
- Youngstown Phantoms vs. Chicago Steel at the Covelli Centre at 7:05pm
Visit the Facebook Event Page for more information.