- This event has passed.
Fall Harvest Weekends – White House Fruit Farm
October 16, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Join White House Fruit Farm for harvest season! The Market, Fall Gift Barn & Pumpkin Pavilion will be open Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 11am-5pm. The Fall Gift Barn is stocked with beautiful fall and holiday decor, gift ideas, family fun, apparel and more. The Pumpkin Pavilion is perfect for picking pumpkins, gourds, straw, corn stalks and more. Lutz Greenhouse is back with beautiful mums and fall décor too.
Additional activities will be held on the weekends September 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, October 1-2, 8-9, 15-16, 22-23:
- Farmville Fun kid’s play area – Saturday and Sunday, 11:00am-5:00pm*, $5 for ages 2-17.
- Budgie Barn Experience – Saturday, 10:00am-4:00pm, and Sunday, 11:00am-4:00pm. $3 per person cash only.
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides – Saturday and Sunday, 11:00am-5:00pm*, $5 per rider.
- [Family] “Portraits by the Lake” with J. Sarris Photography – Saturday and Sunday, 11:00am-5:00pm*, $10 for 1st digital image with print release / $5 for each additional digital image
- Petting Zoo – Saturday and Sunday, 11:00am-4:00pm (except September 17)
- Pick-your-own Zinnias and Sunflowers – Monday-Saturday, 9:00am-5:00pm*; Sunday, 11:00am-5:00pm* – Zinnias $1/stem or $15/jar & Sunflowers $1/stem or $20 galvanized vase
- Music on the lawn stage – Saturday and Sunday, 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Food vendors – Saturday and Sunday, 11:00am-5:00pm
- Fish food – by the pond dock, quarters needed.
*The last entry tickets will be sold at 4:30pm, with the farm closing at 5:00pm