- This event has passed.
Tour of 19th Century Homes
September 17, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm EDT
The Poland Historical Society presents the Tour of 19th Century Homes on Saturday, September 17, 2022 from 10:00am-7:00pm.
Homes on the Tour include:
- Logan Place (1850), 320 N. Main St. (Rt. 170)
- Richard Hall House, (1819), 214 S. Main St. (Rt. 170)
- Woodruff House (1825), 323 S. Main St. (Rt. 170)
- George Kirtland Samuel Hine House (1845), 441 S. Main St. (Rt. 170)
- Robert L. Walker House (1876), 4 Riverside Dr. (Rt. 170)
- Fitch Kirtland House (1850), 7090 Youngstown Pittsburgh Rd. (Rt. 170)
- Little Red Schoolhouse (1858), 4515 Center Rd. (Rt. 224)
$20 cash or check. Tickets will be sold at the Village Town Hall the day of the tour, 9:30am-5:00pm. Pre-sale tickets will be available in July at Aebischer’s Jewelry, Consign & Design, and The Flower Loft. Proceeds from the tour will help the Poland Historical Society in their efforts to preserve Poland’s history, provide educational programs for the community, and to maintain the Little Red Schoolhouse.
For more information, call 330-757-8375 or email Drsmith320@zoominternet.net.